Make Money Online In 2019 For Student. How Can Students Make Money Online In 2019? . This article for student Great idea for make money online.Make money online in 2019 by following these five methods crafted exclusively for students around the world. students after university, but that only made me few bucks and caused more stress! Fed up of your part-time jobs after school, college or university? Want to do something exciting plus productive while you study?
If yes, then you have come to the right place!
- I built this site when I was a student and so can you. Today you won’t just learn basic earning ways but will find platforms to join and tools to use in order to kick start your online dream within a week!
- So you have probably started looking into this part of the internet which holds a treasure trove of never-ending wealth. Well, maybe not never-ending, but some tools that can be used in any way you want and anywhere you want to generate money.
- With the advent of the internet and the subsequent emergence of the digital era, earning online is not as hard as it may seem. Rather, it has become quite mainstream today.
Those who are really keen on earning online, can find a plethora of useful resources and mentors who can guide them in the right track. So let us see how you can earn while you study and not worry about going broke!
We wont talk nonsense! Before we may start please note that we wont be sharing useless ways of making money online. Methods such as filling online surveys, writing reviews, and clicking ads or watching videos, only wastes your time and makes no serious income online. Therefore we will talk only the sensible methods that are proven and recommended by professionals online.
Whether you are a student living in Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria. These tips apply to all. Many Pakistani, Indians and Nigerians visit this blog on daily basis and I have crafted the points carfeully so that the payment options could apply to all.
Note: You won’t be able to make a sustainable income online without following point number#5.
Following are Five Popular Ways Students Can Make Money Online in 2019 and ahead.
1. Creating Your Own Blog
Most of you might already be familiar with what a blog is. In any case, a blog is simply a dynamic website that contains content related to a certain topic. Such content can include anything from how-to articles to the latest news on tech.A simple search on any topic will probably show you dozens of blogs that talk about what you are looking for. In fact, large corporations have their own blogs to engage with their customers and get valuable insights regarding the likes and dislikes of their target market.
However, one thing that is worth mentioning here is that there is no such thing as a get rich quick scheme. Making money online requires a great deal of patience and determination to provide the highest amount of value to your target audience.
Back to what we were discussing, a blog earns you money according to the amount of traffic that you get. That is, the more the people read your blog, the more you get paid.
In order to understand this, you will need to get a grasp of something called CPC or PPC ads. CPC and PPC stand for cost per click and pay per click respectively. In order to earn from a blog, you may place CPC ads on your website.
These ads are such that each time a reader comes to your blog and clicks on the ad, you get paid.
You may use Google Adsense which provides you the necessary tools and information on creating such ads. Google automatically chooses the ads that are related to your content and as such, you are saved from going through the trouble of contacting advertisers directly.
Making advertisers come to you
As mentioned earlier, almost every organization today knows the significance of digital marketing. Blogs are one of the most important tools that can allow organizations to reach a vast amount of target audience at the lowest of cost.
It therefore goes without saying that with time, you are most likely to get requests from advertisers who would want to place their ad on your blog. This can be in the form of a link to their website or simply a banner ad.
You may charge them a one-time fee or take monthly payments if running a banner ad. You may also charge for sponsoring an ad.
Freelancing as you know is the biggest buzzword for all things online. It is one of the most promising industries of the future. Rather, freelancing is what is shaping the workplace of today.
As you may already know, freelancing involves working for on-demand projects online anywhere at any time. There is simply no limit to the amount of work you can take and earn.
3. Writing EBooks
This option can pay off very well if you have a serious knack for writing. Whether it is a how-to guide, a fictional novel or anything else, the possibilities are endless. However, in order to be successful, you will need to expend a great amount of effort.
Read: Make an eBook: Beginners Guide To PDF eBook Building
For a student, writing an EBook may prove to be a bit difficult since it is hard to spare so much of time while studying. Nevertheless, it is something worth trying while on holidays when students have plenty of time to do whatever they like.
With so many online resources available, publishing EBooks have become incredibly easy. You can sell your EBooks through Amazon’s Kindle Program or through Apple’s iTunes Connect. All you need to do is sign up and publish your book at almost negligible cost.
So how does it work?
Essentially, Amazon has a system through which you earn a specific percentage of the price. That is, if you price your book between US $1.83 and US $8.60, you will get 70% of the price as royalty and 35% for $0.92.
4. Affiliate Marketing
If nothing else works, then affiliate marketing is the way to go. Essentially, as an affiliate marketer, you act as a middleman between the provider of the product and the target audience for that product.
In simple terms, if you sign up as an affiliate for a certain product, you will be selling the product through the web using various marketing techniques. Each time the product is sold, you will get paid a certain amount of commission.
5. Build a Skill Set First!
No one values your time online unless you have acquired a skill set. Please note down the following important points to ensure a successful career online, with both inflow of a handsome income as well as respect in the eye of the internet community.
Ready? Let’s discuss it on fingertips:
- [Must] Learn Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator: Love those InfoGraphics and awesome Image graphics that you see on the Web? Then learn the art of photo editing and excell in this skill. Thousands of tutorials are available online on youTube or simply download a course from Lynda.com. You can start selling graphics online just within a month of learning Ps and Ai.
- Learn Adobe After Effects: Love those exciting YouTube videos or Hollywood trailers with that awesome text animation and graphic effects? Then learn Ae right today by watching videos on YouTube or downloading a course from Lynda.com. You can start making money online by uploading awesome videos on YouTube after learning Ae within a month! You could become the next great YouTuber/vLogger.
- [Must] Learn CSS & HTML: A person who don’t know these basic UI languages used to build and style a webpage equals one who writes an English essay without knowing the grammar. You can become a web designer by simply excelling in these basic languages by reading free tutorials on w3schools.com
Excelling in these three skills is no less than a weapon that can help you succeed at a much faster speed online. Especially, when there are a lot of various discounts like Udemy coupons that can help you get the needed learning materials for free.
Earning money online is a great way to get some extra cash while you are a student. In fact, if you continue to work online, it is highly likely that you become an online professional by the time you finish studies.